Boss Plot

 – Scenario 3 option A- the first to fight the boss


First Floor of the Office building:

Boss: MC, go to the restaurant with me after work.

Choice: Option A: Go to the restaurant

Boss: Wise choice

 

"Transition, directly after the meal"

In the restaurant:

Boss: It is the well-known “Feast” restaurant that someone like you may never have the opportunity to get into in their entire life without recommendation!

The protagonist's heart: Well that's true, it's not gonna happen without your force.

        It is a very…luxurious place that even doesn’t seem like a place just for eating.

Boss: And there will be an incredibly prestigious figure here today! Be careful, don’t spoil my chance of promotion. Don’t try to use your stupid mind to fucking mess around.

The protagonist’s heart: Ah yeah, that’s the true purpose. Make sense.

 

"Free time to explore"

(Meals on the table) The dishes seem expensive and delicious, but gave me a weird feeling … Especially the meat, not like beef or pork, and I can see the vein from the bloody meat. It is not even medium rare…what is that disgust smelling? I didn't take them, just had some bread and something to drink. Anyway, I won't have any appetite either in this situation.

(Other dining tables) It’s not good to disturb others’ dining. But there’s not a lot of people here.

(doorway vase) Such a big vase, it seems like an…antique? Just for decoration? Oh there’s a tag here. It says: jardiniere. Hmmm…

(flowers on the dining table) The flowers seem fresh, are they real…or fake?

(Chef/Gluttony Portrait) It seems like the owner of the restaurant.

(kitchen door) It’s better not to get into the kitchen…I am not here to see how to cut meat.

 

"All explored"

The heart of the protagonist: There’s a lot of people gathering there, should be the one mentioned “prestigious” before.

        In case he calls me, I shall go there to check.

 

"Stay away from crowds"

Boss: Oh your honor! Is it so pleasure to have you here. I cannot say more about your generousness and kindness. Your helps made this project shining like a star. Your wise and gratefulness are something that I can never achieve. Thanks to your help, this project was very successful! You were so wise and pointed me in the right direction!

Nobility: You did well this time.

Boss: I can do well is because of your tips. Without your instructions, I cannot accomplish this far. And also, with your tips, I've been able to stay in this position for so long! But there is still too little I can help you now. My subordinates are so useless, and the things I can come into contact with are limited. You see…

Nobility: Well, if you keep enthusiastic like this, you will get what you want in a very short time.

Boss: Ah (yelling at MC: Get in there, you useless subordinate.) This is the useless subordinate I mentioned to you before. MC, what are you doing there? Why don't you come here to greet Mr. P? Move your ass! Quickly! Come and greet our great/honor!

The protagonist’s heart: Why he tries this hard. That prestigious people may just promise with blank check. What is the point of that. Ah…I don’t really want to go there but…fine

"Go up to your boss and dignitaries"

Inside the protagonist: Wait there’s something on the floor…? Eh…

"sound of something broken" "The main character was tripped"

Boss: What an idiot! Only knows how to eat and sleep. Get your ass up there! Look what you have done! How dare you?

Powerful: Seems like you shall be more careful.

Boss: You stupid and useless idiot! Get out!

Protagonist: O...Ok

The protagonist's heart: His face looks so…twisted. I shall leave immediately.

 

"Scene change - out of the restaurant to the street"

The protagonist’s heart: I hope the mistake won’t turn out too bad…Or the following work days would be very bad and suffering as he would be really angry at me. Anyway, I should go back home now.

 

"Scene Change - Company the next morning"

The protagonist’s heart: Really don’t want to go to face the possible rage of L…

Boss: (Shouting in his office) Get in my office MC, you stupid idiot!

Protagonist: Okay, I will go then.

The heart of the protagonist: What should I say...what should come will always come?

 

"Boss's office door"

"sound of something broken"

Inside the protagonist: He seems really angry…Is that the sound of smashing the ashtray?

Boss: MC, get your ass here! How many minutes can you waste?

The heart of the protagonist: Fine, just be as improvised as possible.

 

"In the boss's office"

"There are a lot of broken things, it looks messy"

Boss: Don't you know how much trouble you brought to me because of your action yesterday? This is my hard-earned promotion opportunity! The only opportunity to be one of the superior group! Can you know what that even means? Oh, you definitely cannot know. You only have your stupid minds with nothing to function. It's all your useless rubbish that caused me to be humiliated in front of Mr. P!

"throwed something to MC directly but MC dodged"

Inside the protagonist: Again? His anger seems never stop. That’s too dangerous, it’s coming towards my head, right? If I wasn’t able to dodge, would I be smashed and bleed?

Boss: How dare you still try to hide?!

The protagonist's heart: I don't want to be smashed to death...I think."The Battle Wheel Begins"


(boss shouting at blood volume)

100%

Boss: I am your superior and you shall ingratiate yourself with me!

50%

Boss: You know nothing about this society! People in the lower classes curry favor with those in the upper classes to get more power and better conditions. That’s always how society works!

25%

Boss: It’s human’s instinct to desire the higher power and authority! I am just following my heart and listening to what I truly want!

10%

Boss: I didn’t do anything wrong! I lost my promotion opportunity and my dream because of the rubbish like you and I obviously have the right to vent my grievance towards you!

0%

Boss: One day, you will be the same as me!

 

(Skillset dialogue)

angry, happy:

Protagonist: Why you always oppress the employees?

Boss: Haha, cause that’s how the society works!

angry, sad:

Protagonist: You use the labor of employees just to ingratiate yourself with the higher class?

Boss: But I don’t have other choice, that’s all what I can do to be more successful.

angry, angry:

Protagonist: Weren’t you also used to be one of the lower class?

Boss: Shut up you silly rubbish! I am walking on the right path and it’s all the fault of those like you that made it hard for me to get a promotion!

happy, angry:

Protagonist: If you be kind to the subordinates, won’t that also help your career?

Boss: How dare you say that! You know nothing about the meaning of success and the structure of this society!

happy, happy:

Protagonist: But with higher treat, won’t the employees also be more efficient?

Boss: You are so naive, the higher class won't be willing to see that, young man.

happy, sad:

Protagonist: Why not try to have a win-win solution? It’s not difficult.

Boss: "Oh I'm sorry..." You think I would say that?

sad, angry:

Protagonist: Aren’t you are the same in the situation as your subordinates?

Boss: Don’t you ever compare me to those fucking rubbish!

sad, happy:

Protagonist: Won’t you feel sorry when you see the employees’ situation?

Boss: And that is exactly what I want!

sad, sad:

Protagonist: Why would things have to be like this? There should be a better solution.

Boss: I have already chosen my way and I won’t go back.

 

"The battle is over, the background returns to the office"

The heart of the protagonist: Maybe he’s right, it is people’s instinct to desire more power and to express the dissatisfaction.

        I might also face the possible desire and emotion inside myself?

        Just, maybe not that extreme...?

 

"Search in the office"

(Fragments on the Ground) The fragment of ashtray or other fragile ornaments, seems like glass, better not touch it.

(trash can) It is full of waste paper with a stream of abuse to the subordinates.

(On the desk, get all the clues) It is really chaotic here…Wait, there is a note, a phone, and a ledger?


"Note Description"

It is a notebook that contains the experience and thoughts by Mr. L.


"Note content"

I found that a lot of prestigious figures love to go to the famous “feast” restaurant. I have a feeling that my opportunity was there. Although it requires a limited and expensive membership, I believe it will be worth my disbursement.

Got acquainted with Mr. P. My choice was right! Mr. P introduced the owner of the restaurant to me. I can’t believe he’s also the chef. Is that the interest of rich people?

The steak has a very special taste. (But I will bear with it. As long as I can get to the top, nothing can stop me. No even this feast…)I went to ask Mr. P about it and he told me It was carefully selected from human legs.

It is so delicious. It is the taste of power and higher class. I will become one of them in the future.

 

Inside the protagonist: That’s so…disgusting. Fortunately, I didn’t take the main dishes and meat in that restaurant. Shall I call the police?


"Mobile Description"

It is the cellphone of Mr. L and cannot be unlocked without the passcode. Fortunately, there was a message shown on the screen, possibly not viewed by Mr. L yet.


"Contents on the phone screen"

From: Flame (number******)

Content: Wanna have a joyful night together? See you at the same place~


The protagonist’s heart: This should be his…lover? Well, he can’t accept the invitation in this circumstance.


"Ledger Description"

It is a ledger that records the embezzlement of public funds by Mr. L to subsidize the doctor.


The protagonist’s heart: Can’t believe he also had a secret trade with the doctor. I think I won’t go to the clinic for a check anymore.


"leave the office"

The heart of the protagonist: What should I do next?

 

Options:

Call the police to tell what happened (lead to the chef B side story)

Go back home

Go to the bar to have a drink the next day (lead to S b side story)

Receive a call from the doctor to go for a check - refused

Receive a call from the doctor again to go to the clinic to take back some stuff (lead to doctor b side story)

– Not the first to fight the boss


"Scene Change - Company the next morning"

The heart of the protagonist: L is my superior and he is a person who seems to be in rage everytime…Really don’t want to go to face the possible anger of him…

Boss: (Shouting in his office) Get in my office MC, you stupid idiot!

Protagonist: Okay, I will go then.

The heart of the protagonist: What should I say...what should come will always come?


"Boss's office door"

"sound of something broken"

Inside the protagonist: He seems really angry…Is that the sound of smashing the ashtray?

Boss: MC, get your ass here! How many minutes can you waste?

The heart of the protagonist: Fine, just be as improvised as possible.


"In the boss's office"

"There are a lot of broken things, it looks messy"

Boss: The work you’ve submitted was so horrible that I won’t even waste my time to look at! How unfortunate that I have such silly rubbish subordinates like you!

main character:...

Boss: How can I take such kind of garbage and hand it over to higher class? Redo all of those damn things!

Protagonist: (according to the previous one, flag value)

(if the previous one is the chef) Ah yeah, so in order to reach the higher groups you even became the member of the “Feast” restaurant?

(if the previous one is the doctor) If you are busy connecting with the higher groups, why would you subsidize the doctor?

(if the previous one is S and this is the second one, go through the A side story, if there is any other boss finished, use the previous two responses.)

Boss: How dare you to know and say that?!


"The Battle Wheel Begins"


"The battle is over, the background returns to the office"

The heart of the protagonist: Maybe he’s right, it is people’s instinct to desire more power and to express the dissatisfaction.

         I might also face the possible desire and emotion inside myself?

         Just, maybe not that extreme...?


"Search in the office"

(Fragments on the Ground) The fragment of ashtray or other fragile ornaments, seems like glass, better not touch it.

(trash can) It is full of waste paper with a stream of abuse to the subordinates.

(On the desk, get all the clues) It is really chaotic here…Wait, there is a note, a phone, and a ledger?



"Note Description"

It is a notebook that contains the experience and thoughts by Mr. L.


"Note content"

 

Protagonist’s heart: (If not finished chef) That’s so…disgusting. Fortunately, I didn’t take the main dishes and meat in that restaurant. Shall I call the police?

(If finished chef) This should be the experience of how he got to know the “Feast” restaurant and became a member of it.


"Mobile Description"

It is the cellphone of Mr. L and cannot be unlocked without the passcode. Fortunately, there was a message shown on the screen, possibly not viewed by Mr. L yet.


"Contents on the phone screen"


The protagonist’s heart: (If not finished S) This should be his…lover? Well, he can’t accept the invitation in this circumstance.

(If finished S) The words seem so familiar…Was it possible that the message was sent from S? Anyway, I won’t see anymore.


"Ledger Description"

It is a ledger that records the embezzlement of public funds by Mr. L to subsidize the doctor.


The protagonist’s heart: (If not finished doctor) Can’t believe he also had a secret trade with the doctor. I think I won’t go to the clinic for a check anymore.

(If finished doctor) Ah so the money he used to sponsor the doctor was actually from the public funds? No wonder he could afford that amount of money.


"leave the office"

The heart of the protagonist: What should I do next?


Options: (depends on the finished character stories, delete those that are finished)

(If not finished chef) Call the police to tell what happened in “Feast” restaurant (lead to the chef B side story)

Go back home

(If not finished S) Go to the bar to have a drink the next day (lead to S b side story)

(If not finished doctor) Receive a call from the doctor to go for a check – refused

Receive a call from the doctor again to go to the clinic to take back some stuff (lead to doctor b side story)

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bar Plot with Sim

Kitchen Charlie Plot

Final Plot