Final Plot

 The final chapter:


After finishing the fourth boss, come to the street first, walk while reflecting your thoughts on this world

The protagonist feels absurd after beating the four bosses, and uses these extreme emotions to justify the world.


"walking the streets"

Inside the Protagonist: A lot of things happened these days.

Things that I would never imagine to happen to me before.

But those people...those I met, or I knew before, were found so ridiculous.

Maybe they are successful in common view, but they were so immersed in their own emotions and attitudes.

Even use their extreme sentiments to justify their horrible behaviors.

Aren't they more ridiculous than what I was before?



After walking the streets, go home:

somewhat cynical state

Drink to relieve your current state

then go to bed

Final boss fight:

Talk to yourself and reflect yourself

Awareness of one's own indifference and desire is also an absurdity

You can’t deny while being aware + learn to control



After defeating the boss, repeat the first day, news + room

and reassess and reassess yourself and the world around you



Act One: Home


Sitting at the table at home with red wine and wanting to relieve the situation


MC: “All of these emotions, so worthless and useless.”

MC: “my boss, doctor, S, and chief. They thought they could do anything they wanted because of their desires.”

MC: “What kind of a life needs to live?”

MC: “I used to work hard on my ass to get everything down. Hoping for better chances. Bearing every insult. But what does the world pay me?”

MC: “I only wish I can scream harsh enough to be heard.”

MC: “I probably need another drink…”

MC: “a drink, to extinguish the fire in my heart.”

MC: "Well, the wine slows my thinking...I should get some sleep..."


Scene 2: The drink is almost finished, the scene switches to the bedroom, the bed


MC: “what is this flame or the burn in my heart?”

MC : (again, the feeling of darkness, emptiness, and powerlessness)

MC: “this feeling, I am familiar with…”

MC: (there is a bulb of light rising from the darkness)

MC: “is that me again. “I” is coming to me. Now, I am shaking.”


100% HP:

Boss:

"Well, well, well. You just can't obey what people say, don't you?"

"Intrude here again? Challenge me?"

“What makes you think you can step into this enchantment of mine?”

"Huh, there is something different about you."

“But still, still a boring ass of yourself. With nothing to hold, and nothing to use.”


MC: “I have nothing just like you.”

MC: “They just like you, no, you are a combination of them.”

MC: “your pride, your wrath, your lust, and your gluttony… a monster builds from those.”

MC: “What a pitiful world where humans can only mourn for their desires.”


50% HP:

BOSS:

“A weak and powerless you, struggles in this desire cage.”

“You wanna fight back? Do you even know who I am and who you are?”

“You disdain those desires but, how funny, you have made up for it.”

“See how these emotions pull the trigger? Follow the lust, and expose the deep yelling for all the power.”

“Why bother to care? You enjoy staying in your squeezing box, don’t you? Contemplating for people’s mistakes and desires.”

“What makes you different? Or, should I say, boy, how dare you think you are different?”


MC:

"No. You are right. Those desires, I used to abandon, belonged to me."

"I was WRONG."


30% HP:

BOSS:

“Let me see your yelling for help. Let the flame be extinguished.”

“You can never become me. A weak lamb cannot turn into a strong wolf, my dear.”

"Wait! What are these! Shit, a scar. You can touch and hurt me?"


MC:

“I never need to become me. And have no interest in that.”

"Oh, these words cannot hurt me anymore."


10% HP:

BOSS:

"What have you done!"

"Where is my power! Why do they fly toward you!"

“No, a shame like you should never realize what I am capable of.”


MC:

“A shame like me, just like a shame like you.”

"You own these powers, but what a shame that you let them dominate you."

“A pitiful me who only sees a small part of the world.”



0% HP

BOSS:

"NOOOO! I do not want to disappear! Get out of my place!"


MC:

“It is you who should never intrude here again, dumbass.”


MC inner awareness:

“I contemplate the world because the desperate hope makes life so endless and worthless.”

“A boy who seeks for infinite dreams crashes the hope every step as he walks to the world.”

“Abandoning lust because that keeps me stuck in the warm hugs of others. Abandoning wrath because that loses my tempers. Abandoning all, so can have all.”

“Numbness became the only way to grab on.”

“But my decision turns to mock at me now.”

“I thought reacting to nothing will relieve myself from all the pain and sin.”

“Shutting down the world by turning it into simple black and white fails to block what I try to get away from.”

“Being nothing cannot simply describe this world…What a dumb I was.”

“Desires consist of me, but I am the master, not them.”

“Nothing to be afraid of. And a new chapter to begin with.”


The third act: the main character wakes up, repeats the scene of getting up on the first day, breakfast + the TV is on and the news is on


MC:

“that dream feels real…”

“My body fills up with new energy and ideas…”

“Stomach grows, I should get some breakfast to eat.”

(An awake morning with powder blue blooms in the sky. The wind gently touches my face while the sunshine kisses my cheek. A smell of toast and the talking from the news fill the air. )

"It should be a warm day."




9 groups dialogue

angry, happy:

Protagonist: just leave me alone!

Final Boss: HAHA, like a little mouse runs in the maze

angry, sad:

Protagonist: those disgusted desires, no one should have it.

Final Boss: oh, boy, you do not know what a life is

angry, angry:

Protagonist: no, you are so wrong about everything

Final Boss: you do not know what you are talking about!

happy, angry:

Protagonist: life is not meaningless

Final Boss: What have you done!

happy, happy:

Protagonist: I do not need to create a new me

Final Boss: Ha, you are just self-deceiving

happy, sad:

Protagonist: you should go back to where you are

Final Boss: no, I cannot lose

sad, angry:

Protagonist: I should not abandon my desires before

Final Boss: wait, where is my power!

sad, happy:

Protagonist: you utilize your desires to create pain…

Final Boss: and you can just keep live like a dull

sad, sad:

Protagonist: a pitiful world with someone like you…

Final Boss: I do not want to disappear from this world…

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bar Plot with Sim

Kitchen Charlie Plot