Kitchen Charlie Plot

 The man who holds all those power over you smiled, asking if you would like to go to dinner together.


Boss (Boss): “Come, it will be nice. It’s going to be a quality bonding time for us and the office, don’t you think?”


MC: I didn't like what I saw in his eyes.

MC: I never liked it, but never have that alarm in your brain beamed that loudly.

MC: Could I be deafened by thoughts in my mind?


MC: “There is a family emergency that I need to attend to, see, my sister's daughter needs to be picked up and my sister's out of town... I do really appreciate the offer, though, that must be a wonderful place to dine. Please do enjoy it.”


MC: I hope my smile could express enough about my sorry.


MC: No restaurant will take me away from that sweet bed of mine now that I am off of work.


MC: Or, I am very mistaken.


[I was just walking out of the subway station when I bumped into Chief(Charles).]


Chef Appearance Description:

[A slim, middle-aged woman, her physique hidden under that baggy chef’s jacket. The round, edgeless silhouette sharpens that oh-so-delicate face of hers.]


MC: Wait, she dropped her handbag. I should pick it up and tell her.


MC: "Here, ma'am."


Charles: "Oh my! How rude of me."


MC: "You're all good, ma'am. Have a nice day."




Charles: "Sir."


MC: Is she calling me?


Charles: “Sir, you do look tired, and hungry, if I may, sir. You must allow me to apologize again for my improper behaviors. Now would you please let me show you a good place for dinner?”


“It should be quick! I work there, and it’s pretty close. I must repay your kindness or I’d drown in guilt.”


MC: “It’s nothing but…any human with basic decency would do it, ma’am. I really do not want to bring any inconvenience to you…”


Charles: "I insist."


MC: She steps too close to me.

MC: I can smell her perfume like a warm, nutty note, surrounding me.

MC: God, it's almost suffocating breathing that close to her.

MC: "I..."


Charles: “Come! It’s right around the corner.”


[The player is pulled into the restaurant by the chef, the scene changes to Feast]


MC: It’s a nice place. Low ceiling, rustic, warm and relaxing. It’s dinner time and diners filled the place with chatters and laughter.


Charles: “I opened up this place a few years ago.”

“And designed the menu. But I’d have to admit I rarely cook here anymore.”


MC: “So you are a master chef, ma’am.”

MC: I am amazed by this place.


Charles: “I am, certainly.”


MC: I have never tasted something like this before.


Charles: "Oh yes, yes,"


MC: Humble?


Charles:

“A small side project of mine, sir.”

“I do enjoy working here, designing dishes for customers of all places.”

“But, you see, the success and the very design of culinary art is subjected to the quality of the ingredients, and one would inevitably find himself subjected to the price of those ingredients.”

“But to think that wallet is going to restrain me from my art? How blasphemous of that.”

“I wouldn’t let anything stop me from my art.”

“Well, luckily, people out there do appreciate the aesthetic of my work.”

“I am allowed to create and experiment with the most delicate ingredients out there in the world.”


MC: Sure, sure…

MC: People out there appreciate her masterwork in the kitchen, but no one’s ever going to be the loyalist customer than herself.


Charles:

"Come, come sir, I insisted."

“You must allow me to invite you to my proudest work. Let’s meet at Feast sometime late, this week maybe?”


MC: …Ugh…I couldn’t turn down such an invitation.

MC: But, the name of the restaurant though…

MC: How such a fancy restaurant… weirdly, it sounds familiar to me.


Charles:

"You must give me your name, sir."

“I will add you to our guest list so my people will serve you anytime you’d like, and the first meal’s on me.”


"[insert name]"


“Excellent! Now, I will leave you to enjoy this meal. Do come down to Feast later this week for an even better experience, please?”


MC: She really knows she looked cute doing that.

The scene goes back to the company:


MC: Boss (Boss) was mad. He’s done yelling about 10 minutes ago, now panting and muttering swearing took over him.


MC: I can leave now, there's that.

MC: The work was finally finished with almost six hours of overtime.


MC: I guess I need to grab something to eat.

MC: Oh, the Feast. What was it about it, that they serve food at any time of the day?

MC: I believe all restaurants are closed…

MC: Well, maybe this time I can just be wary of having microwave frozen pizza…


MC: “The map says the restaurant is only a few blocks away… good and close enough.”


MC: "This will do."


The scene turns to the door of the restaurant:


MC: “It’s still so, so quiet.”


MC: Here it is.

MC: How all those people and noises faded away in well-cared bushes and gardens?

MC: I am pretty sure that building right there is the restaurant

MC: But why I can't even get in because where is that damned door


MC: Bricks and bricks and bricks.

MC: I have tried knocking under the window. Still Nothing.

MC: “Well of course this ain’t those speakeasy bars, right?”


MC: I think I hear something OR someone.

MC: A man…and seems like he is diffused out of the building.

MC: “I should follow him and ask about that damn door”

MC: It seems like he picked something up from the darkness.

MC: Did he just lift up a side door on the ground?


[A dark corridor was shown in front of players.]


MC: Huh! Maybe this really is one of those speakeasy bars type of things. Maybe this is how one enters an exclusive fancy restaurant.


MC: I should go into this open door after him.


Scene: The protagonist enters the back kitchen


MC: "I smelled food. Yay!"

"It's not feeling right though. It's... too cold. Too quiet."

"Too...bright."

“Aren’t those fancy restaurants supposed to have dim lights?”

"White light. Strong, bright, white light."

“No tables, no chairs, no customers.”

“No, this is nowhere near a restaurant.”


MC: Wait. Oh, it’s the kitchen. It’s the fucking kitchen.

MC: Or a side kitchen, a freezer work station? I don’t know how things work in restaurants’ kitchens.

MC: No one’s here, perhaps the one…chef? Assistant? Whoever the person was, just left.

MC: Should I exit the building OR to figure my way out from this kitchen to the main…sitting area.

MC: “Not a hard decision to make, I suppose.”


MC: It will be hard to go through here without touching anything… I do not want to be caught here.


MC: “I think I saw SOMETHING…”


MC: “shit, is that A HUMAN HAND.”

[The fridge was left wide open, and two human hands lay there unapologetically. Two human hands, with a clear cut from the wrist. Dried blood was yet cleaned, covering what believe to be the…bone. And fat, a thin layer of fat, a mix of gray and yellowish color, wrapping around the bone, under the skin.] (just a detailed description)


MC: Human bone and fat!


MC: I feel sick. No model can be this real unless it is real.

MC: And…there’s more. Of course there’s going to be more.


MC: RUN. I need to run. Don’t look further…don’t. God, I cannot help myself.

MC: There is more… frozen meat left to be prepped.


MC: “Are they…is that delicate lady, the owner of this place, serving human body parts?”

MC: I need to be back on the street and probably police or something and never step foot in here again.


[The door cracked.]


Charles:

“Mike, I told you to grab…”


MC: It’s too late to run. I have to fight.



angry, happy:

Boss: You are smiling. Mockery, is it? How dare you. You have yet to taste that Bouillabaisse I just added to the menu…with freshly grated meat from some thick, healthy thighs, of course!

angry, sad:

Boss: You don’t seem to be happy tasting my…carefully prepared meat bourguignon. Don’t you show that face of yours! How ungrate you are, not enjoying my food and my work?

angry, angry:

Boss: You questioned my choice of meat? You questioned my carefully designed menu? Why, you mad at me for cannibalism?

happy, angry:

Huh, yeah, I know I own the best restaurants in the world, with only the most exquisite ingredients that can carry out the true depth of my skill. Which is exactly why I would let anyone take it away from me. Why are you so mad at me when you can sit back and relax, waiting for me to bring you a fest?

happy, happy:

Awww, you seem so happy, happy that you can escape from me? Happy that you are about to taste this pan-seared human belly?

happy, sad:

You know, I am in a good mood and don’t think I can stand anyone frowning over my food. I was just about to experiment on making sausage from some freshly cut intestines!

sad, angry:

I've worked hard…I've worked hard and tired to create the best dish in the world and I'm proud of it, so who are you telling me what it is to do? Is it because of that tartare I underseasoned earlier today?

sad, happy:

I cannot tolerate the fact that people think they are more worthy than me. What are you, you pathetic, useless junk doing, smiling over there?

sad, sad:

I seldom feel this, you know, sadness? No, because why would I feel sad if I own the best, best restaurant in the world? Now your sadness is like a parasite that takes control over my mind.

2nd, 3rd, 4th version: after beating the boss


scene one:

Just stay in the boss scene after each fight


Appearing options: the options after the battle of the respective bosses

A. (If not finished chef) Call the police to tell what happened (lead to the chef B side story)


B. Go back home


After choosing option B, go home directly:

Go to the restaurant with superior

Go to the bar to have a drink the next day

Receive a call from the doctor to go for a check



Scenario 2, after the player chooses option A:

MC:

  "Hello there...I have some evidence that relates to the crime... yes, I am sure."

"OK, I will wait here. Please, come quickly."


"...about five minutes later"


MC: I hope I did not get myself into any trouble…Damn, but this crime is too big to hide.

MC: Why the police still haven't come yet.

MC: The anxiety burns my heart.

MC: Oh, wait, I hear the footsteps. It must be the police.


Charles:

"Well, well, well. I really wish you did not press the button and call the police."

"So, you take Boss down?"

“You have made a huge mistake here.”

“Police? You don’t really think they work for justice, do you?”


MC:

"What happened to them! What did you do to them?!"

“You and your disgusted group! Not just lure them into your feast party, but also let them eat each other!”

“The crime should be revealed!”


Charles:

"Too late now."

"Don't you understand? My people are everywhere..."


MC: SHIT. I have no choice but to fight.


"Just insert the battle dialogue"



clue

Chef's phone (button phone vertu is expensive at first glance)

A black, clean design. Probably going to cost half your monthly paycheck.

MC: “That chef’s phone, is it? She definitely makes a lot of money. Where’d she get that money from?”

MC: “She’s really trying to keep up this extravagant lifestyle, huh.”

Guest list (for fine dining restaurants, like invitations, lots of decorations, looks expensive)

A list of names. An invitation letter, maybe? Those last names…some seem familiar, you’ve seen them in newspapers before, those big, power families.

MC: “Wait, is that my boss’s name…?”

MC: “Of course he’s dined here before. That man’s always trying to keep his class.”

Delivery form from doctor (printed form attached to folder)

A supply list, sent from the doctor [insert name].

"...Lung, from a 27 years old male."

“…left hand, from a 67 years old male.”

“Intestine, from a 42 years old fe male.”



MC: “Who’s the supplier…This chef cannot possibly be doing this all by herself. There must’ve been someone who’s helping her. I need to dig into it, and this name…it’s the best starting place.”

MC: “That name, huh, I was just in his office the other day, wasn’t I? Should’ve known him and this chef were on the same boat. I need to do something about this.”



After Exploration: Protagonist Goes Home

MC: “I am so tired, I need to get some rest.”


Continue on the next day: (see which of the remaining two bosses is left, and which two options are left)

1. Go to the restaurant with superior

2. Go to the bar to have a drink the next day

3. Receive a call from the doctor to go for a check

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Bar Plot with Sim

Final Plot